We don’t think you can ever have too much coffee, and lucky for us, the Houston Galleria and Uptown Park areas are sprawling with some of the best coffee shops in Houston.
Of course our spacious kitchens are large enough for your own personal coffee bar with plenty of room to invite friends over, but we always love getting out and exploring our city.
Here are 8 coffee shops near our Galleria apartments (and we must espresso why living at The Creole on Yorktown is so cool!):
- Merchant: Located about a mile from our Houston Galleria apartments, you’ll find this small and quaint café in Uptown Houston. They are open for breakfast and lunch, and serve crepes and desserts, along with beer and wine. Check out their acai or oatmeal bowls, kale salads, and savory crepes. Those are just a few of their menu items we love, not to mention tons of coffee and tea
- Foam Coffee House: About a mile and a half from our Houston Galleria apartment community, located on Richmond is this cute coffee shop. Serving artisan coffee paired with sweet and savory pastries, you’ll also find crepes, waffles, and plant-based treats here. They have smoothies and more, but did we mention they have five delectable crepes to choose from, along with plenty of coffee and organic tea options near the Houston Galleria.
- Cavo Coffee: The Richmond location is about two-miles from Creole on Yorktown, and a favorite of our residents. Choose from coffee, espresso, tea, chai, and more, and bring your computer to log in a few hours of work. If you’re hungry, try their Avo-Cavo Toast, Taste of Texas chorizo taco, or one of the many other options on their breakfast and lunch menu.
- Giant Leap Coffee: Their second location in Uptown Park is brand-new, and already a big hit. Of course they have delicious and potent coffee, but they also specialize in Kombucha, cold-pressed juices, Horchata, and so much more.
- WFM Coffee Bar: This convenient little coffee bar is located inside the Whole Foods Market on Post Oak Blvd, just a few blocks from us.
- The Roastery: Also located inside a grocery store (this one is in H-E-B on San Felipe), this delicious spot offers both indoor and outdoor seating. Choose from donuts, salads, sandwiches, quiche, and more. This is a great spot to meet friends, grab a bite before grocery shopping, or get some work done. The San Felipe location is about a mile and a half from our Houston Galleria apartments.
- Luce Avenue Coffee Roasters: About 2.5 miles from Creole on Yorktown, you’ll find this local coffee shop on Richmond that is committed to providing customers with high-quality, handcrafted beverages. Be sure to try one of their Lucinnos, which is their blended specialty drink, and ideal for any hot Houston day.
- Bouchée Patisserie: Located inside the elegant Post Oak Hotel, this extravagant coffee shop and bakery is an Instagram lover’s paradise. Helmed by an award-winning pastry chef, you’ll find both traditional and extravagant Parisian-inspired indulgences with a modern twist. Choose from house made bonbons, gelato, quiches, carefully crafted cakes and chocolates, and more. Oh yea, the coffee here is pretty good too.
Please see each location for hours, offerings, and to verify they are open, as things may have changed since publishing this post.
Stop by our Houston Galleria apartments for a private tour of our well-designed and spacious floor plans or call one of our friendly leasing agents at 281.688.6058. Our Galleria apartments near Memorial Park offer an ideal Houston location including coffee shops on every corner, and don’t forget to ask about our current leasing specials.